Hours & Location
Tuesday - Thursday
11am - 8pm
Friday and Saturday
11am - 9pm
We are closing at 3pm Christmas Eve and will remain closed Christmas Day. We reopen at 11am on Saturday 12/26
We welcome well behaved Dogs and well behaved People on our patio!
Wheat Penny Oven and Bar Patio Dog Policy
• Dogs are welcome!
• Dogs must enter the patio thru the side gate
• Half of the patio must remain “dog-free”
• Pet dogs cannot enter inside dining room or be present in any area where food or drinks are prepared.
• Patrons must keep their pet dogs on a non-retractable leash no longer than six feet (6’) at all times, or in a carrier the entire times and keep their pet dogs under reasonable control.
• Pet dogs cannot sit on chairs or tables.
• Pet dogs must keep a safe distance from food/drink-handling areas and wait stations.
• All employees shall wash their hands promptly after touching, petting or otherwise handling a pet dog.
• All employees shall be prohibited from touching, petting or otherwise handling pet dogs while serving food or beverages or handling tableware or before entering other parts of Wheat Penny Oven and Bar.
• Employees and patrons shall be instructed that they shall not allow pet dogs to come into contact with serving dishes, utensils, tableware, linens, paper products or any other items involved in food service operations.
• Wheat Penny Oven and Bar shall have the right to refuse to serve the owner of a pet dog if the owner fails to exercise reasonable control over the pet dog or the pet dog is otherwise behaving in a manner that compromises or threatens to compromise the health or safety of any person present in the restaurant.